Exploring My Art Journey: A Look Into My Creative Process

 Returning to Art Dolls: A Nostalgic Look Back




Many years have passed since my last blog post. Back in 2007, I used to blog almost every day!


Work started to pick up and my dear blog was abandoned. So much has happened since then.I still remember the connection with other bloggers, my daily visits to their posts, the way we could interact with readers through the comments, and so much more. It was such a tranquil and beautiful way to share and connect.


Now, social media apps have become more popular, but I want to get back to blogging. In fact, I need to get back here, I find it more personal and intimate. Let's not mention that blogging helps me practice English and you will be able to aid me, as well! It is easy to write words incorrectly or make up weird sentences!


So, this year I started a new Picture Book. If you don’t know I already illustrated six picture books ( My Books) and I began to work on Art Dolls, too.

Those who have been following my journey for a while know that I did Art Dolls (a lot, in fact) but then stopped. One of my dearest collectors wrote to me from time to time, asking what happened. Thankfully, the reason for stopping was good news! I had started to illustrate, and with each new book, my time to sit down and sculpt dolls was non-existent.

Finding Balance

Today I'm working on 3 new dolls and a picture book at the same time. It is still as demanding as when I started, but with the experience I gathered throughout the years, I can balance the workload much better. One of the ways I achieved that is by reducing my time spent on Social Media, even though freelancing and my shop demands that I keep up with all the trends and have a constant flow of posts queued up. I have to admit, I am not good with social media.


In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you! Did you collect art dolls as a child, or are you a collector now? Write me something I would love to read your thoughts about it.

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Comments

Popular Posts